26 de out. de 2009

Peter Frampton toca e canta"Lines On My Face” de Peter Frampton

Peter Frampton toca e canta "Lines On My Face”
de Peter Frampton

LINES ON MY FACE
Peter Frampton

Every line on my face, is a line from my song
Each one tells a story, some short some long
Some I put there by myself, some I got on loan
Some belong to you dear, they’ve grown since you’ve
been gone

Ain’t no telling what I’d look like
Or how this song would sound
If I had only smiled more
And you’d never come around

I’ve had my share of troubles
But I had dreams sure come true
I got a dose of both when I got you
Every line on my face is a line from this song
Now the mirror tells the tale, and the mirror’s never wrong

This one here’s a wild horse race
And this one’s from barb wire
And the difference of opinion, singing in a midnight choir
These here caused from worry, this one’s from a fall
These two are broken hearts
And there’s some I don’t recall


Nenhum comentário: